Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Photo Challenge

On facebook there is something going around called the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I really liked the idea, but I didn't want to do it in 30 days because I'm going to be gone so much. Also, I didn't want people to have to see it who really wouldn't care about the minute facts of my life. So, I decided to do all 30 photos in an album on Picasa and link it to my blog. If you read this, you must be interested in what I have to say.





30 Photo Challenge

You will need to read the captions because they explain the pictures.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Stacy March 17, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Katie - Amazing....simply amazing. You constantly impress me and I love that! You are my inspiration! I look at your blog and how beautiful your insight is on so many things and is just makes me smile! I am super proud of the woman you have become and continue to be everyday!
Love you!
Stacy

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP