Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ghost Adventures

I cannot stop watching the show "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. I have lost a lot of sleep because the show is on Friday and Saturday nights in marathon form. Then I have to watch something else so I am not so freaked out when I go to bed - by myself - in an apartment building that lends itself to noises from other tenants.


I really don't know what I think about paranormal stuff. I believe in the Holy Spirit - so I guess I logically would need to leave room for spirit. And I find it interesting that they track electro-magnetic field disturbances, temperature fluctuations, and the like. It's kind of amazing to think of the science behind this.

But what, as a Christian, do we make of paranormal activity?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP