Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sad News

Just wanted to let all of you know that I heard from the South Dakota Humanities Council about their program director position. I didn't get the job. I'm okay with it. It's hard to be rejected, but in the end I am confident that God will provide. Thank you for praying for that job and I ask you to keep me in your prayers as I continue to look for a job. Right now I am applying for a youth pastor job in Milbank, SD.


This weekend I am heading to Pine Ridge with Nealy to visit our dear friend Emily. So excited for this little road trip! I'll update again once we return.

Until then....

1 comments:

Jennifer June 18, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

I'll keep praying for you as the Lord guides you for the next steps. Have fun with Nealy and Emily! :-)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP