Tuesday, August 18, 2009

From the desk of...

I have a desk. I have an office. I have a job and later today I will have a couch and loveseat.


This summer I spent so much time sitting around and waiting and now I am here and I wish I had more time to figure out what I am doing. That's how things go, though... at least for me. I was introduced to the church on Sunday in both services. My mom is awesome and stayed with me Saturday night and went to church with me on Sunday. What a trooper!

I am looking forward to the many challenges and opportunities this job will provide. I ask that if you follow this blog that you will pray for me. Pray for wisdom, insight, energy and infinite patience. Pray also for the youth that they may grow this year. Perhaps don't pray to give them energy, however :)

I will try to update this blog once a week about the events in my life as it will now become exponentially more interesting than it was this summer.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP