Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have some strange quirks...

I am the type of person who will drop everything to keep reading a good book.

I am the type of person who will avoid doing dishes until she runs out of something essential, like spoons.

I am the type of person who avoids seeing movies right away if everyone else has seen them, out of principle.

I am the type of person who will actually try the things she likes on Pinterest.

I am the type of person who can make a great-looking pie, but fail at cakes.

I am the type of person who can sit in a quiet room and not feel the need to do anything.

I am the type of person who would rather go to bed early and sleep in.

I am the type of person who loves her job, even on the hard days.

I am the type of person who looks to her mom for strength and her dad for wisdom.

I am the type of person who asks her brother for advice on how to cook a roast.

I am the type of person who wears an alpaca poncho around her apartment to keep warm.

I am the type of person who writes on her blog when she is at a loss for what to do at work.  :)

2 comments:

Jennifer January 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

And you are the type of person who makes me smile.

Shelly January 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM  

This cracked me up. I loved it.

Should I close with "I am the type of person who can't find rest unless the dishes in my sink are all clean and put away!"

lol! I'll come do yours so that you never run out of spoons.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP