Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another thing I learned...

I knew that there would be something else to learn when I posted that list.

#12  I learned what fingers pinched in a door look like.  And it's an image that will be in my head for awhile.


Last night we had a game night with "dark games" because the middle school students earned it through their offering giving.  "Dark games" always pose a greater risk of injury than games in the light, naturally.  One of my students got his fingers slammed in a door and two of them had pretty deep gashes in them.

Let's just say I am grateful for having a regular volunteer who is also a nurse.  I am also grateful for college students who are trained in first aid who step up when they need to.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP