Friday, September 25, 2009

Brandon Heath!

Brandon Heath in Fargo, ND

Last night I went to Fargo, ND to see the Feed the Hungry tour with Leeland and Brandon Heath! It was a great show. At one point I was actually 1 foot away from Brandon waiting to talk to him, but he was talking to another couple and I couldn't bring myself to interrupt. Oh well. I did get an awesome t-shirt and 3 kids for my youth groups to sponsor. Not only that, but I got to hang out with my cousin Amanda and her husband Tabb.

On the way home this morning I nearly ran out of gas in North Dakota. The gas light was on for nearly 20 miles before I found a gas station. I kept praying to God to make the gas last. I was stressing - who wants to be stranded on the interstate in ND? There's very little south Fargo before you hit the SD border (I know that now!)

It was a great trip and I wish I would have taken a picture with Amanda and Tabb! Gosh...what was I thinking?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP