Sunday, December 20, 2009

Next on the Countdown...

Home Alone is my favorite Christmas movie. I know, I know. I should be saying something like It's a Wonderful Life or White Christmas or something, but that would be a lie. Every year we watch Home Alone and every year I laugh hysterically at all the pranks Harry and Marv endure trying to rob little Kevin's house. When this movie came out I was roughly the same age as Kevin, perhaps a little younger. I remember spending hours in my room making all sorts of traps to catch intruders (none of which worked...) All this to say - this movie definitely makes me think of being home at Christmas. Below is a little montage of some of Harry and Marv's suffering. Enjoy!


1 comments:

Jennifer December 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

By far the best Christmas movie. Love it!

I know I owe you an e-mail...hopefully you will be getting it soon. I'm settling in finally. :-)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP