Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Locks of Love

So, tonight was Donation night for Middle School Youth Fellowship and as promised - I got my haircut. 14 inches of it were donated to Locks of Love. Here are a couple of pictures to show the change and a video of the actual event. The video is kind of long, but it also gives you a little glimpse into my life on Wednesday nights with middle school. Enjoy!

Long Hair - really really long hair.


14 inch ponytail in my hand. One of the kids said it looked like a horse's tail.
Appropriate.


4 comments:

Jennifer December 10, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

It looks so good! This video was amazing...it makes me want to come and hang out with you and your kids so badly! Glad you didn't go with the mohawk...

Natalie December 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Nice! Who knew getting your hair whacked off could be so fun.

Anna December 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

It looks cute! I can't tell if you went with the side bangs...but I actually got used to them surprisingly quickly.

Camber Carpenter December 11, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

you should get bangs! Cut a mohawk!
Dye it blue!

Nice. And you don't have "mom hair" like I did last time I donated.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP