Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I learned tonight...

1. Rockband is a fun game.

2. Rockband has an accessory kit available that includes a fog machine.
3. If you use that fog machine in the church, it will set off the fire alarm.
4. The location of the key to open the fire alarm system.
5. The correct number to call when fire alarm system is triggered, but that 911 works too.
6. How to reset a fire alarm system.
7. How to air out a church building.
8. That firemen are very friendly.
9. That pastors are very forgiving.
10. That nights like these become legends in youth groups.



2 comments:

Amanda January 1, 2010 at 2:35 AM  

all i need to know, i learned by playing rockband at youthgroup. wow katie, you're going to be so wise after being a youth pastor! =)

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

I just caught up on your blog- and I'm glad I got to hear the fire alarm story in person, although I wish it could have been longer. Oh well, you are coming SOON! :)

I loved the video of you cutting your hair. The background chatter was the best. You definitely have some fiesty middle schoolers! Love it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP