Saturday, May 23, 2009

I dreamed of days like this...

I used to sit in my room at seminary and ponder all of the things I could do once I returned to South Dakota.  Today was a day filled with those small wonders and I actually documented most of it with a camera (not typical for me!)  Enjoy some snapshots into my life...literally.




Mom bought a motorcycle in the fall.  Today was the first time she rode it.  For all of you who find it difficult to imagine my mother on a motorcycle - this is for you.


This is Elizabeth (Lizzy).  It should be illegal to be this cute.


As my mother says, it's nearly impossible to take a bad photo of Randi.



I baked three pies today.  Starting at the top and moving clockwise:
1.  Strawberry Pie
2.  Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble Pie (this was the inaugural pie in my "pi" plate)
3.  Rhubarb Custard Pie (Randi asked me if that was celery pie.  haha.)


1 comments:

Jennifer May 26, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

I LOVE your new blog! And these pictures are so great...a peek into your part of the world. :-) Keep 'em coming!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP