Friday, May 22, 2009

Waiting and Hopefully Not Wasting

Welcome to my new blog.  Since I am no longer a seminarian - I didn't feel it was appropriate to write on my seminary adventure blog.  One could argue that life after seminary is part of the adventure that is seminary - but when I enter a new phase of my life - I start a new blog.  


A little snapshot into my day:

Today I helped my mother who was filling in at my sister-in-law's daycare for part of the day.  Lunchtime over there is chaotic with six children - two of them infants.  I was feeding babies, cutting pizza into smaller and smaller pieces, laying kids down for naps, picking kids up because they were crying, on and on and on.  Let's just say I have a whole new level of respect for Machelle.  

My niece Lizzie sat on my lap, though.  We sat and watched tv.  I take joy in these little moments as I wait to see where life takes me next.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP