Monday, February 22, 2010

Healed

Healed

I am not my own for I have been set free
Jesus shed his blood on Calvary
The tears from his eyes, the blood from his crown
fell over me on Golgatha's mound.

The hurt that I felt, the wrongs I have done
Were written on his face, were worn by the Son
The shame I had known now belongs to Him
What did he do to deserve my sin?

Chorus:

I know in weakness glory is revealed
I know in suffering love is sealed
I know in mockery faith is distilled
And in your death, I am healed.

I know no greater love than this
He was beaten, mocked, tortured and dismissed
He chose the nails - It had to be this way
He'll return again and I live for that day



By the way - I wrote this.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP